Hayk Grigoryan, Esq.
Grigoryan Law Firm is a boutique law firm in Los Angeles. It emphasizes its law practice in Foreclosure, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Family Law, Employment Law and General Litigation (State and Federal Courts).
Prior to founding Grigoryan Law Firm, attorney Hayk Grigoryan gained extensive experience at two reputable Los Angeles law firms, specializing in employment defense, commercial litigation, foreclosure and real estate law.
Mr. Grigoryan earned his LL.M. Degree (Master’s Degree) in Tax Law from University of Washington School of Law. Hayk is an active member of the California Bar Association and admitted to practice before all Courts in California. He is also fluent in Armenian and Russian.
Our paralegals also speak Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and Farsi.
- California Bar Association
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Armenian Bar Association