Hayk Grigoryan, Esq.
Grigoryan Law Firm is a well-established law firm in Los Angeles, which emphasizes its practice in Foreclosure Defense, Real Estate/Mortgage Litigation, Bankruptcy, General and Commercial Litigation (State and Federal Courts) and Family Law. We strive to meet the legal needs of our individual clients and their families.
Prior to founding Grigoryan Law Firm, attorney Hayk Grigoryan gained extensive experience at two reputable Los Angeles law firms, specializing in foreclosure defense, real estate and commercial litigation, employment defense and bankruptcy.
Mr. Grigoryan earned his LL.M. Degree (Master’s Degree) in Tax Law from University of Washington School of Law. Hayk is an active member of the California Bar Association and admitted to practice law before all Courts in California. He is also fluent in Armenian and Russian.
Additionally, our paralegals speak Spanish, Mandarin, and Farsi.
- California Bar Association
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts)
- Armenian Bar Association